Wow! September has flown by! We were spoilt for sunshine and beach days this summer but I have to admit to being ready for the change in season. I love everything about the Autumn.... woodland walks, new boots!, cosy nights in ....... crumble!!! Here's what everyone else has been loving this month....
*Celebrating my niece's first birthday
* Downton Abby
*Booking Christmas 'Winter Wonderland' Center Parcs (Oh yes!!)
* The woodburner
* Jamming with the boys (translated - playing the guitar whilst being jumped on by Art & Bill)
* The boys coming to watch him play footie :)
*Windy Autumn Days - particularly when his hat gets blown off :)
*Swimming with Grandma (Thanks Mum!)
* Creating long ramps and tracks with Daddy.... must be a man thing!
*Blackberry picking (& eating!)
* Singing in the car
* Being thrown around by Daddy
* Playing with Tilly (Billy & Tilly.... it's too much..... can you imagine if they get married?!! )